Happiness here and hereafter is the only goal of Muslims on earth that all people without any exception are seeking to attain. Muslims and Non-Muslims all seek happiness, but every one is using different methods to get happiness. Muslims are performing their religious obligations like, offering Namaz, paying Zakat, performing Hajj and Umrah by any authorized travel agent which is providing Cheapest Umrah Packages in UK.
However, eventually only Muslims can achieve genuine and eternal happiness. The following are some point to attain the happiness:
- If you do not live with the proper dimension and scope of today, your thoughts then will be scattered, your all the matters will become unpleasant and confused, and your anxiety and tension will increase.
- Forget whatever happened in the past and all that it contained just try to focus on the present.
- Do not preoccupy completely yourself for the future and then avoid the present. A person needs to be balanced in life, prepare adequately yourself for all the coming circumstances.
- Do not allow yourself be shaken by criticism; instead of this, be firm. Be sure that in proportion and level to your worth, the level of criticism by people’s rises. Take others criticism in discovering your faults and shortcomings and use it to enhance your personalities, and let it takes you toward self-improvement.
- Have complete faith in ALLAH Almighty and perform good acts and deeds; these are the steps that makeup a happy and good life.
- If you wish for peace, comfort and tranquillity, you can find it all in the remembrance of ALLAH Almighty.
- Being a Muslim we should know with certainty that each and everything that happens, occurs according to ALLAH Almighty.
- Do not expect return of your good behavior and act from anyone.
- Try to Train yourself to face the worst possibilities.
- Perhaps it’s a belief of every Muslim that whatever happened is in your best interest.
- Enumerate the blessings of ALLAH Almighty and be thankful for all the blessings.
- Relief comes from one hour to the next to hard times. Indeed, with each difficulty period there is great relief.
- In the periods of ease and hardship, Muslims should turn to prayer and supplication.
- Calamities and disasters strengthen Muslim’s heart and reshape your personality in a positive way.
- Do not let triviality factors and situation cause of your any kind of destruction.
- Avoid anger and try to adopt an easy-going attitude.
- Keep this in mind the fact that ALLAH Almighty loves those people who face trials with steadfastness, so seek to be among one of them.
- Work hard and try to be productive, and cast off idleness.
19. Do not spread rumours and do not be part of them and do not listen to them. If you hear a rumour inadvertently, do not trust on that.
Cheapumrahpackages.org is one of the authorized and well known Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offering the services for Hajj, Umrah, Flights, Tickets, Hotels and Visa in cheapest and affordable rates from London UK as well as visits of Important Hajj Places.