For Muslims each and every day is a blessed day where they enjoy the gifts bestowed on them by ALLAH Almighty and Muslims praise and thank ALLAH Almighty for all that He has given. Every day of Muslim’s life has great importance but days of Holy month of Ramadan gains very special importance in Islam.
Holy Ramadan is the ninth Holy month of Islamic calendar. It is the month of numerous blessings in which Muslims fast or observes roza for the whole month of Ramadan starting from fajr till maghrib. It is one of the most reverenced Islamic months among Muslims and every Muslims is very excited about this month, Muslim’s observe fast with religious full dedication.
The month of Holy Ramadan is considered to be very special and important for all the Muslims all around the world. In Holy Ramadan, Muslim learns self-control and self-restraint. They try to keep themselves away from all unlawful acts and deeds which they usually do during the rest of the year. During the fast Muslim are not allowed to eat and drink anything in the prescribed timings during this whole month. In the same way, Muslims from all around the world avoid their inner bad desires, wishes, wants and try to become pious and good Muslims. They devote themselves dedicatedly to the will of ALLAH Almighty and make all the possible efforts to spend more and more time in worships to please ALLAH Almighty. Muslims also develop a sense of responsibility, sincerity, love and also feelings and pain for the poor and needy people of our society. Zakat is also an important pillar of religion Islam. It is obligatory for every Muslims to pay zakat in the Holy month of Ramadan. Zakat is paid in Holy Ramadan by all financially able Muslim who can afford to pay this, its not only purifies wealth of a person but by paying zakat, Muslims help other Muslim brothers and sisters.
Muslims are also blessed in Holy Ramadan with the most auspicious night, ‘Laila-tul-Qadr’, which is concealed by the ALLAH Almighty in the last ten days of Holy Ramadan. During the whole month, at Sehri and Iftar times, Muslims sit together with their families. This helps in making strong bond and relation among the members of the family. Holy Ramadan brings many scientific benefits for the Muslims as well. During this blessed month, immunity is developed in the body and toxins are efficiently released. Thus, the importance and blessings of the Holy Ramadan is everlasting and numerous and Muslims will be kept on blessed by this. The whole month is full of uncountable blessings of ALLAH Almighty and a Muslim can earn all the rewards for being pious and virtuous in Holy Ramadan.
Hajj Packages 2017 Manchester from UK.is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of
Ramadan is a month of blessings and it is obligatory on all Muslims to fast throughout the whole month of Ramadan. The blessings and benefits of the Fasting of Holy Ramadan are too many and uncountable. If a person recognizes them and realizes the importance of Ramadan, he wishes to have the month of Holy Ramadan throughout the whole year. These blessings are given by ALLAH Almighty to the Muslim who fast whole month of Ramadan, who are to fast with expectation and full faith.
The Holy Ramadan is a blessed month for so many reasons, so we must take advantage of all blessings of this month. It is the month in which the Holy Quran was revealed, sins are forgiven, in which the shaitan are chained, and good acts and deeds are highly rewarded. During the month of Holy Ramadan, Shaitan finds it difficult to mislead the Muslims because it caught in chain. So it becomes easier for all Muslims to involve themselves in good deeds and to ignore bad acts, evil suggestions and negative thoughts. Let us discuss what we learn from Ramadan.
- Fearing ALLAH Almighty
- Practicing the Revelations of ALLAH Almighty, reciting Holy Quran.
- Preparing oneself departure from this world to the life hereafter
By accepting these few things and by practicing them in their daily life, the Muslim will achieve the Taqwa in his public and private life.
* This is the month of Revelation of Holy Quran: In this month The Holy Quran was revealed. The Holy Quran is:
- A Guidance to all humanity
- A clear Manifestation of right from wrong
- A culmination and Summation of all previous revelations
- A Glad-tiding to the Muslims
- A Healer
* Protection from many things:
- Avoiding Immorality
- Avoiding anger, envy, jealously and uproar
- Avoiding stupidity
- Avoiding all makrooh and haraam.
By achieving good manners, a Muslim through fasting becomes a better human being too.
* Fasting of Ramadan and Health: By fasting, a person gets the following benefits
- Purification of whole body from toxins
- Purity of brain
- Reducing the weight
- Living of life with happiness
- Rejuvenation of body
* Umrah in Holy Ramadan: Visiting Holy Makkah for performing Umrah during the fasting month of Holy Ramadan is:
- Equal to performing Hajj (in blessings)
- Equal to performing Hajj with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
* Changing in Lifestyle: By living restricted life by avoiding all negativities can help us in living different life style; a person gets rid of the luxuries of worldly life and hence enjoys his life span according to Islam.
Ramadan Umrah Packages from UK.is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of