Ihram is an Arabic terminology that actually shows a sacred state of purity in which a Muslim gets into before entering in Holy Makkah in order to perform minor pilgrimage Umrah. Wearing Ihram is an important part in performing Umrah. While being in the state of Ihram a person should avoid committing some acts which are utterly prohibited and forbidden for the sake of ALLAH Almighty for the particular period of time.
Umrah is a minor or lesser pilgrimage to Makkah and every year almost millions of Muslims visit Makkah to perform the rites and rituals of Umrah. To perform the Umrah the initial step which is required to do by pilgrim is making strong intention of performing minor pilgrimage and then the most importantly is to enter in the sacred state of Ihram, being in the state of Ihram is getting in a state of special spiritual cleanliness and purity.
Generally Ihram for men is the two sheets of white coloured cloth (Usually it is of white colour but necessary to wear Ihram of white colour) that pilgrims wear during the performance of umrah, ihram defines a complete set of Muslims personality and a person is required to follow all the condition of this sacred state when wear it. When a person makes the intention of performing Umrah and proclaim Talbiyah, there are some common activities and things that are permissible to him, but become forbidden for a pilgrim when he or she enters in the state of ihram. Ihram For women is completely different. Women should to cover their whole body by wearing loose general clothes or they can use Abaya but women can not cover their face and hands because it is prohibited while performing the Umrah pilgrimage.
In order to perform umrah, Muslim women and men has to enter in the sacred state of Ihram. Without wearing Ihram, one cannot perform the rites and rituals of Umrah. Ihram is all about coming in sacred state which is very important to perform the required rituals in order to complete Umrah.
During the Umrah, pilgrims perform many different rituals. It is an ideal time when pilgrims can dedicate themselves completely to ALLAH Almighty. For performing Umrah Muslims visit Holy Makkah from many different corners of the world and while performing minor pilgrimage Muslim from all countries, backgrounds, wealth, irrespective of culture, job ethnicity etc are completely equal to each other. All gathered for one common reason which is performing Umrah and worshipping ALLAH Almighty. A person should consider himself blessed when he reaches Makkah because he get the opportunity to wash away his sins and ask forgiveness from ALLAH Almighty for all the past committed wrongdoings and sins.
Staff of CheapUmrahPackags.org consists of experienced and professionals and our highly skilled and dedicated. Travel agents team of our company works under the constant supervision, guidance and attention and of its leader. We care for all possible requirements, demands and needs of our pilgrims so that they could perform their Umrah in December with complete peace of mind and with full convenience with our discounted December Umrah Packages from UK.
Most of the times it happens in our lives, instances occurs when a person misses to grab the right moment to benefit from availing possible chance, and on many of the occasions, people usually complains about having lack of awareness or wisdom to avail that visible opportunity. Although every person has been given same level of understanding and consciousness by ALLAH Almighty, but not everyone has the ability to avail the best out of things at the right moment. Some of us also link the ability of understanding things at the very correct instance with having 6th sense, and we take it as some kind of extraordinary skill, which makes a difference to others. Whatever it is, that is definitely a blessing from ALLAH Almighty.
It means many people have some extra capability, resources, ability and knowledge etc. to availing the opportunity and achieving something at the right time. So, the overall concept is the combination of opportunity and abilities for accomplishing something any task or good aim with the help of ALLAH Almighty A person in order to attain the Help of the ALLAH Almighty should be mindful of rationale of the action that he is going to commit, as ALLAH Almighty never likes spreading of violence and evil acts on earth.
This is the reason; sometimes it happens that after having proper knowledge of things and situation; a person is not being able to avail it in the best possible manner, because of lack of positive and honest approach towards its deed. So, before start doing anything, a person should do it with the intention of better and for a good cause, and refrain from having negative and wrong aim in mind. Islam stresses on keeping balance between worldly and religious matters, so sincerity and good intention of any work purpose should be adopted in doing each and every act. One of the best things that every Muslim should follow is the modesty and has complete faith in Will of ALLAH Almighty as decisive and final and agreeing His direction and decision is also subjected to believing in the Assistance of ALLAH Almighty as the everlasting and most excellent.
It means that all of our problems and matters could only be resolved when we have and constant conviction, confidence and true faith in ALLAH Almighty. Because when a person start thinking about its success and achievements due to its own efforts and abilities alone, this thing leads him towards arrogance and pride, which is a completely highly dislikeable trait to have in religion Islam. So, being a Muslim we should always ask for the assistance and guidance of ALLAH Almighty in order to thrive in troubles and effort.
Cheapumrahpackages.org is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of Cheap Umrah 2018 from UK.
Happiness here and hereafter is the only goal of Muslims on earth that all people without any exception are seeking to attain. Muslims and Non-Muslims all seek happiness, but every one is using different methods to get happiness. Muslims are performing their religious obligations like, offering Namaz, paying Zakat, performing Hajj and Umrah by any authorized travel agent which is providing Cheapest Umrah Packages in UK.
However, eventually only Muslims can achieve genuine and eternal happiness. The following are some point to attain the happiness:
- If you do not live with the proper dimension and scope of today, your thoughts then will be scattered, your all the matters will become unpleasant and confused, and your anxiety and tension will increase.
- Forget whatever happened in the past and all that it contained just try to focus on the present.
- Do not preoccupy completely yourself for the future and then avoid the present. A person needs to be balanced in life, prepare adequately yourself for all the coming circumstances.
- Do not allow yourself be shaken by criticism; instead of this, be firm. Be sure that in proportion and level to your worth, the level of criticism by people’s rises. Take others criticism in discovering your faults and shortcomings and use it to enhance your personalities, and let it takes you toward self-improvement.
- Have complete faith in ALLAH Almighty and perform good acts and deeds; these are the steps that makeup a happy and good life.
- If you wish for peace, comfort and tranquillity, you can find it all in the remembrance of ALLAH Almighty.
- Being a Muslim we should know with certainty that each and everything that happens, occurs according to ALLAH Almighty.
- Do not expect return of your good behavior and act from anyone.
- Try to Train yourself to face the worst possibilities.
- Perhaps it’s a belief of every Muslim that whatever happened is in your best interest.
- Enumerate the blessings of ALLAH Almighty and be thankful for all the blessings.
- Relief comes from one hour to the next to hard times. Indeed, with each difficulty period there is great relief.
- In the periods of ease and hardship, Muslims should turn to prayer and supplication.
- Calamities and disasters strengthen Muslim’s heart and reshape your personality in a positive way.
- Do not let triviality factors and situation cause of your any kind of destruction.
- Avoid anger and try to adopt an easy-going attitude.
- Keep this in mind the fact that ALLAH Almighty loves those people who face trials with steadfastness, so seek to be among one of them.
- Work hard and try to be productive, and cast off idleness.
19. Do not spread rumours and do not be part of them and do not listen to them. If you hear a rumour inadvertently, do not trust on that.
Cheapumrahpackages.org is one of the authorized and well known Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offering the services for Hajj, Umrah, Flights, Tickets, Hotels and Visa in cheapest and affordable rates from London UK as well as visits of Important Hajj Places.