Ramadan is a month of blessings and it is obligatory on all Muslims to fast throughout the whole month of Ramadan. The blessings and benefits of the Fasting of Holy Ramadan are too many and uncountable. If a person recognizes them and realizes the importance of Ramadan, he wishes to have the month of Holy Ramadan throughout the whole year. These blessings are given by ALLAH Almighty to the Muslim who fast whole month of Ramadan, who are to fast with expectation and full faith.
The Holy Ramadan is a blessed month for so many reasons, so we must take advantage of all blessings of this month. It is the month in which the Holy Quran was revealed, sins are forgiven, in which the shaitan are chained, and good acts and deeds are highly rewarded. During the month of Holy Ramadan, Shaitan finds it difficult to mislead the Muslims because it caught in chain. So it becomes easier for all Muslims to involve themselves in good deeds and to ignore bad acts, evil suggestions and negative thoughts. Let us discuss what we learn from Ramadan.
- Fearing ALLAH Almighty
- Practicing the Revelations of ALLAH Almighty, reciting Holy Quran.
- Preparing oneself departure from this world to the life hereafter
By accepting these few things and by practicing them in their daily life, the Muslim will achieve the Taqwa in his public and private life.
* This is the month of Revelation of Holy Quran: In this month The Holy Quran was revealed. The Holy Quran is:
- A Guidance to all humanity
- A clear Manifestation of right from wrong
- A culmination and Summation of all previous revelations
- A Glad-tiding to the Muslims
- A Healer
* Protection from many things:
- Avoiding Immorality
- Avoiding anger, envy, jealously and uproar
- Avoiding stupidity
- Avoiding all makrooh and haraam.
By achieving good manners, a Muslim through fasting becomes a better human being too.
* Fasting of Ramadan and Health: By fasting, a person gets the following benefits
- Purification of whole body from toxins
- Purity of brain
- Reducing the weight
- Living of life with happiness
- Rejuvenation of body
* Umrah in Holy Ramadan: Visiting Holy Makkah for performing Umrah during the fasting month of Holy Ramadan is:
- Equal to performing Hajj (in blessings)
- Equal to performing Hajj with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
* Changing in Lifestyle: By living restricted life by avoiding all negativities can help us in living different life style; a person gets rid of the luxuries of worldly life and hence enjoys his life span according to Islam.
Ramadan Umrah Packages from UK.is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of