Requirements for Umrah Visa 2018
In this article, we are giving you the details which are necessary to be fulfilled in order to apply for Umrah visa 2018. Following are giving the requirements for the visa for Umrah 2018.
* An application form which must be completed and filled carefully. The declaration written on the end of the form ought to carefully study and signed.
* If someone has a non-Muslim name then he or she must have to post certificate from any Islamic centre or mosque for making sure that applicant is a Muslim.
* Passports will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form.
* One latest passport size photo must be coloured with a white background have to be attached to the application form. The photo must be front facing and applicant should be facing the camera directly.
* Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket. Departure from Saudi Arabia must be done within two weeks from the date of access.
* Children and Women must be followed by there husband father or a male relative (known as Mahram). Evidence of courting is needed (a wedding certificate for a husband and wife, a birth certificate for a kid indicating the names of both parents).
* If a woman is above the age of 45 or older, she is allowed to go without having a Mahram, if she travels with an organization or own, she needs to submit a notarized No Objection certificates (NOC) from her Mahram.
* If the applicant is not the residence of the country he or she is applying from, a legitimate residency permit needs to be submitted.
* A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached with the application form. The certificates of vaccinations ought to have been issued no longer greater than three years and no longer less than 10 days previous to entry to Saudi Arabia and it has to be valid for 3 years. The vaccination certificates must be with the applicant on access to Saudi Arabia.
The validity of Umrah Visa:
* Umrah visa is valid for almost two weeks most effective. In these 2 weeks, you must to perform Umrah, make sure your departure from Saudi Arabia must be done in weeks of the date of entry.
* The Umrah visas are free however they applicant may still have to pay to their relevant travel agency.
Necessities for Umrah Visa:
A fully completed and original Umrah Visa Booking form.
* If someone has a name of non-Muslim, he or she needs to publish or issue a certificate from a mosque or any authentic Islamic institution, mentioning that the name of the applicant is Muslim.